I love fruit and I love salads, so combining the two just seem logical to me. Combining blueberries, peaches, bananas, strawberries, kiwi, oranges, mango’s, blackberries and apples or whatever you choose is sure to always taste wonderful. When combining fruit the options are endless so you’ll never get bored with just one fruit salad combination!
Fruit salad is great on a hot day to cool down or as a nice, tasty morning breakfast. Not only are they delicious but your friends and family will be in awe. So leave a comment down below telling me which one(s) you are going to make. While I did not create these fruit salad recipes these are my favorites that I have made all my life, so I thought I ought to share them with you. Enjoy.
Melon Fruit Salad with Honey, Lime and Mint Dressing
- 1 mini seedless watermelon, diced into small cubes ( 5 cups)
- 1 cantaloupe, diced into small cubes ( 5 cups)
- 1 honeydew, diced into small cubes ( 5 cups)
- 1 pineapple, diced into small cubes ( 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup fresh honey
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- Dice fruit and add to a large salad bowl. In a different bowl whisk together honey, lime juice and mint. Pour over fruit and toss to evenly coat. Serve immediately.
Berry Salad in Honey Mascarpone
- 1 lb strawberries, chopped
- 6 oz. raspberries
- 6 oz. blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1/2 cup mascarpone, softened
- 1/4 cup Greek vanilla yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- zest from one lemon
- Add all of the fruit to one large bowl
- Whisk together all of the honey mascarpone ingredients until very smooth. Add honey mascarpone to fruit and gently fold together until well combined. Add additional sugar for sweetener, more lemon for tangier. Serve immediately.
Tropical Fruit Salad with Vanilla Bean
- 1 cup diced kiwi
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced mango
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped mint
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 tablespoon sugar, optional
- dice all the fruit and place in a large bowl. Add the chopped mint
- Slit the vanilla bean down the center. Use the edge of the knife to scrape the vanilla bean seeds out of the pod. Then add the seed paste to the fruit salad and toss well to coat. Add the sugar if needed and toss again.
Berry Watermelon Fruit Salad
- 4 cups watermelon, cubed
- 1 pint strawberries, cut in half
- 1 pint blueberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1 pint cherries, pitted and halved
- 1/2 pint blackberries
- nice squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- Cut all of the fruit into bite-sized pieces. Add to a large mixing bowl, and gently toss together. Top with a squeeze of fresh lime juice, to taste. Serve chilled.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?