There’s just something about chocolate that makes it so easy to fall in love with, especially when it is incorporated into such a variety of desserts and drinks. Just thinking about them already has my mouth watering……MMMMM Hot chocolate dipped in strawberries, chocolate chip cookies, chocolate fudge brownies….. and the list could carry on! The possibilities to incorporate chocolate into dessert recipes are endless, so why not start with 10 of them? One will be sure to pique you interest (or your kids)! Consider trying one of these delightful and undoubtedly delicious chocolate recipes this fall and winter! (And falling even deeper in love with chocolate afterwards)
- This Bittersweet chocolate torte comes from heaven. Heaven for me is sitting in Rraci’s restaurant ordering a similar torte. Since I am so in love with this dessert I thought I would try and find a recipe that was as close as possible to the restaurants one, and I found it thanks to “Making of a Mom”. Bittersweet Chocolate Torte
- This Chocolate Cheese Ball dessert is so delicious and is definitely one of my favorite recipes to make. I make this for every occasion and everybody loves it and I hope you do to. Chocolate Cheese Ball
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars with Cinnamon Hearts – For anyone who loves Reese’s Peanut butter cups this dessert is for you. I asked my Aunt for this recipe because it always goes over so big at parties! Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Frosting – I love cupcakes so much and bitting into these tastes like a bite of heaven. They are so fluffy and the frosting is not to sugary or plain, it’s just right! I guarantee you are going to love this dessert. Also, I have made these cupcakes for so many different occasions, I just change the color of the frosting sometimes or add little designs to the top to go with that occasion. Chocolate cupcakes
- Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars – One of my favorite combinations ever is chocolate and Salted Caramel. I usually just buy the bars at the grocery store but ever since I have found this recipe I have not bought the bars! These bars taste so good and are so easy to make. I hope you enjoy them! Salted Chocolate Caramel Bars
- Chocolate Expresso Poke Cake – This is my dads favorite dessert! He loves chocolate and coffee separately and when he found a recipe that combined the two he was over the moon! This recipe is perfect because it’s not to overpowering with the coffee and the cake is so delicious! Chocolate Express Poke Cake
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cake – So, I eat way to much chocolate as you can tell and none of these recipes are that healthy so I wanted to post a chocolate recipe that was healthy! Along with Dark Chocolate that is supposedly good for you we add Raspberries for your fruit and to make this recipe healthy, so don’t feel guilty when eating this. 🙂 Dark Chocolate Raspberry Cake
- S’mores Chocolate Fondue – I have never liked Fondue so when I was trying this recipe out I was hesitant but BOY was I wrong! This recipe tastes so amazing and is great for dipping everything in, literally! What sounds more appetizing than a pencil covered in chocolate! S’mores Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes with Cherry Buttercream Frosting – If you are not to fond of frosting then this cupcakes recipe is to die for! If you are a fan of frosting then this cupcake is for you, it combines the perfect ration of sweet and savory and is the cherry on top to a perfect dinner. Chocolate Ganache Cupcakes
- Chocolate Butterscotch Cake – One word to describe this, Delicious! The frosting on this cake is perfect, it’s not to thick like butterscotch tends to be for me and is not to sweet. The best part is if you are not really a fan of the butterscotch frosting then the chocolate cake is amazing by itself or as a base to your favorite frosting. Chocolate Butterscotch Cake
Thank you so much for reading my post and I hope you try out some if not all of these recipes. If you have nay questions leave a comment down below and I will respond to you. Also, if you are new to my blog please follow me so you never miss a post. Have a great day! 🙂
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?