Have I mentioned before how much I love breakfast foods? and eggs? They’re my absolute favorite!!!
Unfortunately because of school I don’t have as much time in the morning to prepare my food as I would like. That is why I love these recipes. They are fast, easy, taste delicious and give you a great morning boost. Now I don’t recommend making these recipes ahead of time just because they will not store well but believe me they are so quick to make you don’t need to make them ahead of time. Feel free to browse my food category where you can add some of the recipes I post about to your meal if you have the time. (you will find this by going to the menu tab at the top of the page, categories, food)
I am a partial vegan so I don’t eat cheese so the recipes that include cheese I use a vegan cheese and milk.
Avocado Bacon and Eggs
- 1 medium avocado
- 2 eggs
- 1 piece of cooked bacon crumbled (you can use turkey bacon too)
- 1 TBSP of low-fat cheese (I use the Daiya vegan cheese)
- Preheat oven to 425 °F
- Begin by cutting the avocado in half and removing the pit
- With a spoon, scoop out some of the avocado so it’s a tad bigger than your egg and yolk. Place in a muffin pan to keep the avocado stable while cooking.
- Crack your egg and add it to the inside of your avocado. Sprinkle a little cheese on top with a pinch of salt. Top with cooked bacon
- Cook for 14-16 minutes. Serve warm
Scrambled Egg Muffins
- 1/2 pound bulk pork sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (I use the Daiya vegan cheese)
- Preheat oven to 350 °F. Lightly grease 12 muffin cups, or line with paper muffin liners
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and stir in sausage; cook and stir until sausage is crumbly, evenly browned, and no longer link, 10 to 15 minutes drain. (cook sausage the night before to make this recipes even quicker )
- Beat eggs in a large bowl. Stir in onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Mix in sausage and Cheddar cheese. Spoon by 1/3 cupfuls into muffin cups
- Bake in preheated oven until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean, 20 to 25 minutes.
How to make Perfect Fluffy Scrambled Eggs
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk (I use almond milk)
- 2 TBSP butter (I use vegan butter, earth balance makes a great one)
- Salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- Crack the eggs into a glass mixing bowl and beat them until they turn a pale yellow color.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed nonstick saute pan over medium-low heat. Add the butter and let it melt.
- Add the milk to the eggs and season to taste with salt and white pepper. Then, grab your whisk and whisk like crazy. You’re going to want to work up a sweat here. If you’re not up for that, you can use an electric beater or stand mixer with the whisk attachment. Whatever device you use, you’re trying to beat as much air as possible into the eggs.
- When the butter in the pan is hot enough to make a drop of water hiss, pour in the eggs. Don’t stir! Let the eggs cook for up to a minute or until the bottom starts to set.
- With a heat-resistant rubber spatula, gently push one edge of the egg into the center of the pan, while tilting then pan to allow the still liquid egg to flow in underneath. Repeat with the other edges, until there’s no liquid left.
- Turn off the heat and continue gently stirring and turning the egg until all the uncooked parts become firm. Don’t break up the egg, though. Try to keep the curds as large as possible. If you’re adding any other ingredients, nows the time to do it.
- Transfer to a plate when the eggs are set but still moist and soft. Eggs are delicate, so they’ll continue to cook for a few moments after they’re on the plate.
- Serve with your favorite morning muffins, other treats or toast.
(click on the blue words to bring you to my other posts about foods that you can add to these meals)
Thank you so much for reading my post. I will be posting many more recipes and fall decor posts soon so make sure you’re following me so you don’t miss them! If you have any questions leave a comment down below and I will respond. Have a great day:)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?