Who doesn’t love hacks to make your life easier!? I know I do. Since I have to get up so early for school in the morning I am always looking for ways to get ready faster so I can sleep in more. Who’s with me on this 🙂
These hacks that I am going to share with you today are going to make your life so much easier and will help make getting ready faster and less time-consuming. I personally take forever to get ready in the morning. I have do my hair, makeup and then I stare at my closet for 20 minutes deciding what to wear. So when I found out about these hacks I was so happy 🙂 These hacks are also great for Beauty/Makeup tips and tricks. So……………..keep reading if you are interested! Enjoy:)
Natural Beauty Strawberry Hack – Whiten Teeth in 2 minutes. – Who doesn’t love a great natural teeth whitener. I hate spending 20 dollars are a box that only lasts a week. This hack is great and really works!!! You need 1 strawberry, 1/2 teaspoon baking soda, toothbrush, small bowl, fork. Combine the strawberries and baking soda, put on your tooth-brush and brush, and then rinse. Credit: Hello Glow
- Activated Charcoal Protein Bars and Polishing Scrub – this recipe is so amazing! Lately I have been hearing so much about charcoal and I was looking for some great recipes with it! You should definetely check out this great page!
3. Anti Aging Hack– Cover Gray Hair with Mascara- While I do not have any gray hairs (knock on wood) I just had to include this in this post! Pro Tip: mascara is a bit clunky and hard to work with. You can actually heat it up a bit in the microwave (only for a few seconds) to get it liquid enough to apply more evenly instead of in clumps.
4. Curl your hair faster with the pencil hack.- Pencils aren’t only good for writng they are also great for curling your hair! Take a wooden pencil and wrap a small section of your hair around it. Then take your straigtener and clamp down on the pencil and hair, hold for a few seconds abd continue clamping down until you reach then. Continue on the rest of your hair!
5. How to remove permanent marker from everything –
- Clothes: use hand sanitizer
- Wall – use toothpaste or hairspray
- Wood – use rubbing alcohol
- Carpet– Use White Vinegar
- Furniture– Use Milk
- White Board– Use dry erase Marker or pencil rubber eraser
- Ceramic or Glass– Use 1 part toothpaste with 1 part baking soda
6. Food Hack– Add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda when boiling eggs. The shells will slide right off. I love hard boiled eggs and when I found this hack I was over the moon!
7. Netflix & Chill I have yet to try this out by when I heard about this it was just too good not to put in my post. I was on google and this tab popped up that said “Netflix Secret Codes” know I don’t now if these work but I had to include them becuase if they do work “I have struck Gold”! I am definetly going to try these out tonight!
8. Click Here for awesome Life Hacks – I found this great website that has so many amazing hacks! I have tried out 4 of them and I will continue trying them out because they are so great!
Sorry I have not been posting as much I have just been swamped with work lately. Also, I am sorry this post is so short, I again am just so busy, but don’t worry because I am back with the longer posts. I have been working out a new scedule and I am alot more organized know!
Thank you so much for reading my post! I will be posting a part 2 of this soon so make sure you follow my blog so you don’t miss that! I love making my life easier:) Also, if you have any questions leave a comment down below and I will respond. Have a great day:)
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?