One thing I love about fall is…. I just can’t say one thing because there are so many things I adore about fall , -like the, clothing, scents, makeup looks, skin care etc. So, today since we are nearing the end of Halloween and hopefully the weather will cool down, I wanted to share with you my favorite fall products. Along with my fall favorites I will be including some of my favorite tips and tricks to help you in the Fall and soon approaching Winter. (I will also include links to all of the products)
- Morphe Palette 35F – for the longest time I was in search of a cheap Fall palette that captured the beautiful colors of Fall and made them into an eye shadow palette. The morphe palette is just this! It is not expensive at all and the quality is amazing, I strongly recommend that if this palette is not already in your makeup collection that you go get it because you wont be sorry. If you do not like the colors in the 35F then check out their other makeup products because they are very affordable and great quality.
- Milani Lipstick – this lipstick is the perfect fall and winter color and not to mention the awesome price! It is such a creamy formula that smells really great and is moisturizing not drying.
- Bath and Body Works – The pumpkin Latte body butter smells so amazing that I could eat it! The formula is very moisturizing and is a great price! Bath and Body Works also has so many other amazing Fall scents so you definitely should go check them out! Their candles are also to die for 🙂 and I cannot wait for their Winter scents to come out!
Makeup looks –
- I recently just posted Affordable Fall Makeup Looks so I won’t include them in this post because they will both be the same. The looks I have linked are really cute and very affordable. They can also double as Winter Looks and I love that because that means I don’t have to go out and buy more makeup:)
- We Were the Lucky Ones – I am not going to spoil the book so I will just insert the summary, but let me say one thing. Wow! Never did I think I would cry while reading a book.
Inspired by the incredible true story of one Jewish family separated at the start of World War II, determined to survive—and to reunite—We Were the Lucky Ones is a sweeping novel spanning six years and five continents and a tribute to the triumph of hope and love against all odds
- I have very dry skin and in the Winter it is terrible so you will never see me without moisturizer on my skin. My favorite moisturizer is Aloe Vera combined with Cetaphil face moisturizer. This combination is literally the only thing that I have found that works for my sensitive dry skin. It’s very light so it won’t be super heavy on your skin, and it works!
Fall food favorites
- I also posted a Fall Food favorites recipe so I will leave that linked so you can read all about my favorite foods. The recipes I love are easy to replicate and will make a great addition to your family dinners or just for you!
Fall Tips and Tricks
- I love these tips and tricks! They are great hacks for the Fall that everybody will love! I have used almost all of these hacks so I just had to share with you where / I found them from!
Thank you so much for ready my post, if you have any questions leave a comment down below and I will respond. Also, if you are new please follow my blog so you won’t miss any of my coming posts. Since I don’t post on Tuesdays I wanted to wish everybody a Happy and safe Halloween! Have a great day!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!