So you are still undecided on what to be for halloween, well….. you are in luck because today I am going to share with you some great makeup looks for Halloween night or party. These looks are not going to be hard to recreate but still look so scary! I will be providing a variety of choices ranging from scary looks to a more toned down look that will look great on there own or paired with a costume. I will provide a picture of the look and then a link to the video so you can recreate these spook-tacular looks!
I’m back at it again with another Halloween post! If you have not seen my other Halloween posts I will link them at the bottom of this post for easy access.
- Galaxy Mermaid Halloween Makeup Tutorial– this is a really great look for a party because it is not to scary and it looks really cute especially with the costume and hair. Galaxy Mermaid Look
- It Pennywise Glam Halloween Makeup Tutorial – this is such a freaky look that is done by the amazing Glam&Gore. If you love scary Halloween looks then this might be the one for you – you can even add the rest of the costume and hair to complete the look.
- Jack-O-Lantern– Glam&Gore creates this scary look for Halloween night.
- Speak No Evil – this is a great zombie look that looks so awesome on its own or paired with a costume.
- Vampire Look – I have to say that at Halloween parties this look is super popular. Not only is it easy to achieve but you can literally wear anything with it and look great!
I hope you found this video helpful in picking out your Halloween looks. I will be posting many more Halloween related videos so make sure you follow my blog so you don’t miss them. Also, if you have no already please give this post a like:) If you have any questions leave a comment down below and I will respond. Have a spook-tacular day!!!!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!