Since Christmas is fast approaching I thought it would be a good idea to share with you makeup gifts under $20. To be completely honest with you I do not like spending money so finding great looking gifts at a reasonable price puts a big smile on my face 🙂
Some of my favorite makeup stores to shop at that sell affordable products are Sephora, Ulta Beauty, CVS, and Marshalls (yes I know that is a strange store but they sell such affordable brushes and hair products). Although I love those stores today I am only going to share with you makeup/beauty products from Sephora and Ulta Beauty.
ENJOY the post 🙂
- If you love lip glosses then this Feeling’ Fine Lip Gloss Trio is perfect for you! It comes with 3 different shades that offer a high shine finish 🙂 $18
- Channel your inner elegance with these four mini amuse bouche lipsticks that give lips either a subtle hint of color or a bright pop—all with a satin finish. $19
- Who doesn’t love a good highlight! This go on the glow highlighter set by BECCA is the perfect shade for every skin tone and age. $20
- Get primed and ready for action with 24/7 Glide-On Lip Pencil. This waterproof liner glides on smoothly to prime and define for long-lasting lip color and clean lines. The lipstick provides an unbelievable lay down of color and applies smoothly without dragging or skipping. The ultimate pair – lip set. $15
- Sephora’s winter blush palette includes 8 different gorgeous shades in matte and shimmer finishes. $16
- During the winter our skin can become dry so this is perfect for those who suffer with this. This is a travel set of vegan skin care all-stars to leave you with a healthy, hydrated glow. Skin hydration set. $18
- Limited edition pretty and purrrrfect eye set is great because it includes 3 vegan products that create a fierce, feline gaze. $20
- This travel size palette contains nine matte and shimmering eyeshadows, two blushes, and a luminizer to perfect any makeup look. With universal and easy-to-wear shades, this set features everything you need for a glowing complexion on the go. $16
There are so many more products on Sephora, below and above $20 so I will leave their site linked here – Sephora.
- This season take your lashes to paradise with the Loreal voluminous lash paradise Mascara Set. $12.99
- Give the gift of two sexy fragrances. Sexy Amber captures the essence of sensual-chic by casting a spotlight on warm amber wrapped in sandalwood and layered with lush white flowers. Sexy Ruby is a jewel of a fragrance where fantasy meets femininity and a woman is her sexiest. The velvety apricot and juicy raspberry have the striking display of lush florals, enveloped with cashmere woods. Sexy Duo Coffret $20
- This holiday season, treat the ones you love to an indulgent and festive at-home spa experience with a selection of Fizz & Bubbles newly formulated truffles decadently decorated for the holidays. Not only do they fizz, but they also foam and are finished off with moisturizing shea butter. Their exclusive Santa belt-inspired box makes this perfect for gifting. Holiday Bath Truffles $20
- A great gift idea for secret Santa and stocking fillers, this Body Butter trio of festive fragrances features Special Edition Frosted Plum, Frosted Berries and Vanilla Chai. This is sure to go down a treat. Can’t choose which to go for? Use the spinner on top to decide your fragrance! Festive Body Seasonal Trio $18
- Bold reds, unique metallic, sultry purple, charcoal and blacks! Love OPI XOXO 4 Pc Mini Set includes limited edition shades that are perfect for the holiday season. $14.50
There are so many more products on Ulta beauty, above and below $20 so I will leave their site linked here – Ulta Beauty
Thank you so much for reading my post! I’m sorry for not posting a lot recently it’s just with Thanksgiving last week and my birthday Tuesday I was super busy, but this week I am back on schedule 🙂 If you have any questions leave a comment down below and I will respond also, if you are new to my blog please follow it and join me on my blogging journey! Have a great day 🙂
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!