I can’t believe I am halfway through blogmas, it’s going by so fast! Next thing you know it will be 2018:) So I decided before the new year begins why not share with you some more life hacks!
Isn’t it great how there are hacks to make our lives easier! Whether it’s by just not having to spend 30 minutes on makeup and still look good or buy not worrying about asking someone to take a picture of you, hacks of all kind are GREAT!
ENJOY 🙂To make your lipstick last all day, hold a tissue over your lips and dust them with translucent powder.
Ombre nails take a lot of work. Or not!
To make your hair look instantly thicker, brush a little eyeshadow on your part.
Doesn’t life feel easier already just by reading them:)
Thank you guys so much for reading my blog post! If you have any questions leave a comment below and I will respond. Also, if you are new follow my blog so you don’t miss any of my upcoming blogmas posts! Happy Holidays 🙂
I am doing blogmas with my friend seasons DIYS, we will both be posting for the 12 days leading up to Christmas! I will leave his site linked here Seasons DIYS
- Blogmas day 1 : DIY Christmas Home Decor- day 1 of blogmas
- Blogmas day 2: The guide to the perfect Christmas – tips tricks &recipes – day 2 of blogmas
- Blogmas day 3:Hanukkah recipes – blogmas day 3
- Blogmas day 4:Last minute Christmas gift ideas- blogmas day 4
- Blogmas day 5: Christmas food recipes – blogmas day 5
Credit: I found the beauty hacks I shared with you on Buzz Feed
Credit: I found the life hacks I shared with you on Life Hack.org