Hello my readers, who doesn’t love hacks that make your life easier? I know I sure do! Having to wake up at 5 am everyday is not easy and I am always pushing my alarm another 10 minutes so then I end up rushing. But with these hacks I get ready so much faster and still have time to spare.
1. Keep makeup remover next to your bed so you have zero excuses not to take off your makeup before you go to sleep.
2. Hide a manicure that’s growing out by creating a glitter ombré effect starting at the base of your nails. This is a great hack, I hate having to re-paint my nails and this trick has saved me many times.
3. If you’re too impatient to wait for your moisturizer, toner, and self-tanner to dry, or for your makeup to set, then blast your skin with a blow-dryer on the cool setting. Certain products take forever to dry on their own so the best way to speed this up is by using a blow-dryer!
4. On days when you don’t want to mess with your whole makeup regimen, use lipstick to add a little color to your lips, cheeks, and eyes. Swipe your one-product wonder stick along your cheekbone, brow bone, and lips, then blend it out with your fingers for a subtle glow.
5. If you love winged liner but don’t have the hand-eye coordination to do it perfectly, no big deal: You can clean messy edges with a cotton swab coated with petroleum jelly.
6. If you’re out of liquid or gel eyeliner, borrow some mascara instead of going to the store. Use a small liner brush to grab the formula on your mascara brush.
7. Instantly make your eyes look more awake by lining the inner rim (also known as the waterline) of your lower eyelid with a nude eye pencil. This hack helps me when I look so tired from going to bed late.
8. Take your eye makeup from a sleek daytime look to something sexier by smudging your liner with a cotton swab to diffuse it into a smoky eye look. No need to get out the whole makeup bag. You’re welcome.
10. If the front pieces of your hair are greasy but the rest of your strands aren’t, pull the back section of your hair out of the way and wash only the front section in the sink. Washing your hair every day is not good for it so this hairstyle is great, you’re helping your hair and looking great while doing it!
11. Make your blowout last longer than one day by rolling your hair into a looped bun and pinning it before bed. If the ends of your hair tend to fall flat or get kinks in them while you sleep, wrap your hair around your hand to create a looped bun, and secure it with bobby pins. In the morning unroll it for another day of loose, glamorous waves. 🙂
I found these hacks on cosmopolitan. So check out their site for more hacks. 🙂 Also, some of the descriptions of the hacks are mine and some I used from cosmoplitan.
Thank you so much for reading todays post. If you would like to see part 1 of this post and all of the other beauty hacks/life hacks I have blogged about, then go to the categories tab at the top of the page and click “life hacks”
Have a great day 🙂
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!