Hello to my readers, I decided to switch things up a bit and post on Wednesday this week instead of Monday. Sorry for the confusion if you were waiting on my Monday post. Before jumping into the post I wanted to remind everyone that until school ends, which is in 4 days, I will only be posting Monday’s / once a week. But once school is over I am back to 3 times a week!
I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend and that everyone who has finished with school has a great Summer! I personally cannot wait for Summer! Sitting outside, going to the beach! AND……. What’s a better way to start off the summer than by visiting some of these awesome places! Be sure at the end of this post to comment which place was your favorite, also if you do visit some of these places to tell me(leave a comment) because I would love to hear all about it!
- St. Barts – relax on this beautiful place and not have to worry about spending a ton of money. Summers low season rates make luxurious St. Barts an affordable place o travel to.
- Russia – visit the beautiful St. Petersburg and some of the beautiful cities of Saransk and Kazan.
- Fiji – Its been two years since Fiji was struck with a cyclone, devastating the place. But Fiji has since rebounded, as evidenced by new hotels. There are also so many beautiful islands to visit, Malolo Island, Momi Bay, Kokomo private island… and so many more. Relaxing on the beaches and eating the local cuisine, all add up to a wonderful scene.
- Malawi, Africa– This place is definitely at the top of my list. Here you can take part in Safari season, by traveling up close with animals; elephants, lions, black rhinos, buffalo, leopards. You will be able to see them in their natural habitats, grazing around….and maybe even a Giraffe will pop its head in 🙂
- US Civil Rights Trail– For this summers travelers who are looking for more of a historical summer trip, the US Civil Rights Trail is definitely the place for you. Take a road trip this Summer to visit landmarks in 14 states, spanning New Orleans; Topeka, Kansas.; Washington, D.C; Atlanta; and Selma and Birmingham in Alabama. You will be able to get a new perspective on the whole movement because you will be visiting historical places up close and learing about US history.
- South Africa– 2018 Marks Nelson Mandela 100th Birthday. So to celebrate, South Africa has arranged the Nelson Mandela landmarks and sites that people can visit. But also in South Africa, there are many beautiful villages to visit, delicious food to eat and Safari’s and hikes you can take part in.
- Ticino, Switzerland– The exchange rate makes Switzerland a good value at the moment, and the hidden wine region of Tocino is a ready alternative to Italy’s most crowded destinations.
- Faroe Islands– Located between Iceland and Norway, this under-visited archipelago consisting of 18 islands is slowly attracting those wishing to escape Islands crowds. And, there are so many festivals and events to take part in all throughout the Summer that capture the amazing-ness of these Islands.
- Toronto– Here you will find delicious food, numerous summer festivals and views to die for. The Museum of Contempory Art is set to open at the end of the Summer, so you can take a trip there and take in all of the creativeness, and with the summer festivals will never be board. There is also Toronto Pride, a three-week long celebration that attracts about a million people. As well as a Jazz festival, a film festival and many more 🙂
- Paraty, Brazil- This beautiful place offers Literary festivals, dances, food festivals and so much more. Enjoy the beautiful view from your hotel room and take in the beautiful walks down the streets. Surely a trip to remember.
I hope everyone enjoyed todays post. Be sure to comment which place is your favorite down below, also if you do decide to visit one or more of these places to tell me because I would love to hear. Have a great day 🙂
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?