Buon Giorno readers, I hope everyone is having a wonderful Tuesday! I imagine everyone is putting the finishing touches on their recipes and decorations for fourth of July parties, but just when you think you are done you realize you forgot something. Does this happen to anyone else? But do not worry because today I am going to share with you quick & easy, last-minute gluten-free recipes. These recipes will not take a ton of time and they can be made in a jiffy. Even if you are not gluten-free I guarantee you that you will love these recipes and so will your party guests.
I did want to mention that this past week and part of last week I have been posting recipes and decor for Fourth of July. I will leave those linked here for easy access if you want to read them 🙂 And be sure to leave a comment below if you do decide to try out some of these recipes because I would love to know how they turned out 🙂
Fourth of July Blog List
- Last minute Memorial Day party tips/recipes (although it’s not related to Fourth of July some of these tips & tricks may be helpful to you for your Fourth of July party)
- Festive Fourth of July Decor
- Gluten-free fourth of July dishes
- Delicious Dishes for Independence Day
- Fourth of July vegan meals
NOTE: All of these recipes will not take over an hour to make. Some take 20 minutes to make and others take 40-50 minutes to make. All of these recipes don’t have to be just for a party, they can be made anytime anywhere for you to enjoy. I am posting this today because a follower requested it and asked for some more gluten-free recipes. If you have any posts you want me to blog about leave them below and I will be sure to do them 🙂
ENJOY today’s posts 🙂All of these recipes take 20-30 minutes to make.
- 2 large thin OR 4 small thin zucchini (1lb,) spiraled using the fattest noodle blade
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 small shallot or 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper
- pinch dried oregano
- 1/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2 Tablespoons sun dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 3oz crumbled feta cheese or MORE!
- 1/2 lemon
- Heat extra virgin olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add shallots then saute until tender, 5 minutes. Add garlic then saute until very fragrant, 30 seconds. Add zucchini noodles then turn the heat up to medium-high and season with salt, pepper, and dried oregano.
- Saute zucchini noodles until they just begin to soften then add kalamata olives and sun-dried tomatoes, and continue sauteing until zucchini is al dente. Add feta cheese and desired amount of lemon juice then toss to combine and serve.
I found this recipe on Iowa girl eats
No-Bake Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries
Serves 6; makes about a dozen filled strawberries
- 1 pound strawberries (approximately 10-12 large strawberries)
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional toppings:
- Crumbled graham crackers (gluten-free)
- Mini chocolate chips
- Using a paring knife, slice the top off the strawberries, then cut out the center portion.
- In a small bowl add the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and vanilla. Use an electric mixer, or mix by hand, until light and fluffy, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Transfer the cheesecake mixture to a piping bag, or use a small spoon to fill the berries. Dip in crumbled graham crackers, mini chocolate chips, sprinkles, or any other of your favorite toppings.
Easy 20-Minute Gluten Free Drop Biscuits
- 1 3/4 cup gluten-free flour
- 3/4 teaspoon xanthan gum (omit if your blend already contains it)
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into a 1/4-inch dice or grated and chilled
- 1 cup buttermilk, chilled
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter, melted
Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper and set it aside.
In a large bowl, place the flour, xanthan gum, cornstarch, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar, and whisk to combine well. Add the diced or grated and chilled butter, and mix to combine. Create a well in the center of the dry ingredients, add the buttermilk and mix until just combined. Working quickly so the dough doesn’t get warm, drop the batter by the quarter cup using two large spoons or a 2-inch ice cream scoop about 1 1/2-inches apart on the prepared baking sheet. Do not pack the dough into the ice cream scoop. Press the mounds of dough down gently to flatten the tops, and brush lightly with the melted butter.
Place the baking sheet in the center of the preheated oven and bake until lightly golden brown all over (about 15 minutes). Remove from the oven and allow to set briefly before serving
The next recipe does take 40-50 minutes to make so it might not be best if you are down to only 20 minutes but if you do plan it right it can be a quick recipe. NOTE :It won’t take over an hour to make.
Gluten-Free Creamy Potato Salad
- 6 medium russet potatoes
- 1 cup gluten-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- Optional: 2 teaspoons cane sugar
- 2 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup celery (chopped)
- 1/2 cup yellow onions (chopped)
- 3 green onions (sliced)
- 1/2 cup fresh curly parsley (chopped, save a sprig for garnish)
- 3 large hard-boiled eggs (chopped) (optional if you don’t like eggs in you potato salad)
- Garnish: 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Peel and cook the potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender, about 30 to 40 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Cut the potatoes into 1/2 to 1-inch cubes and place in a large bowl.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together gluten-free mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, sugar if using, celery seed, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Gently mix celery, onions, green onions, parsley, and eggs into the bowl with the cubed potatoes. Pour dressing over vegetables and fold gently until thoroughly combined.
- Chill for several hours, or up to 2 days before serving, but you do not need to chill, you can eat it right after being made, just make sure the potatoes are not warm.
- Just before serving, garnish with paprika and a sprig of parsley
I found these next two quick gluten-free recipes on lynns kitchen adventures
Easy Gluten Free Macaroni and Cheese
- 3 cups uncooked gluten-free macaroni noodles
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 5 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Cook macaroni according to directions.
- Crack eggs into a small bowl and whisk. Add evaporated milk and salt and whisk well.
- When pasta is done, drain and place back into the pan. Add butter and stir until butter is melted and pasta is coated.
- Add egg milk mixture and cheese to pasta. Cook on low for about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is completely melted and creamy.
Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies
This recipe will take about 45-50 minutes or more
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/3 cup cornstarch (If you can’t use cornstarch, I am guessing another starch like tapioca or potato would work here, but I have not tried it.)
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces of chocolate chips ( semi sweet)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Preheat oven to 350. Line an 8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together cornstarch, cocoa, cinnamon if using, and salt. Set aside.
- In a microwavable bowl combine butter and chocolate chips.
- Melt in microwave stirring every 30 seconds until melted. (if you do not have a microwave you can melt the butter and chocolate mixture on the stove, but make sure it does not burn or start to bubble. I suggest keeping it on low to medium heat, stirring often until it melts completely)
- Stir sugar, vanilla, and eggs into chocolate.
- Add cornstarch/cocoa mixture and stir until well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 32-35 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool completely.
Thank you so much for reading today’s post! If you have any questions leave a comment below! I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July and make sure if you do make some of these recipes to comment below and tell me.
Have a wonderful day 🙂 and a great party!!!!!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?