As many of my followers probably know, my cousin recently created his own blog called delightfuldiys.com where he posts recipes, tips&tricks, fun games to play and so much more 🙂 For today’s post I am going to be teaming up with him! We are each going to share five fantastic fruit recipes, so when you are done reading my post go check out his blog (I will leave it linked on the bottom) to read 5 more fabulous fruit recipes. Also, I hope you are enjoying my new summer background and be sure to check out his fabulous fruit background!. As you can probably tell I am CRAZY ABOUT LEMONS!!!
I did want to quickly mention that this is going to be my last food related post for a few weeks. Over the next few weeks I am going to post about traveling hacks, back to school hacks, beauty hacks, my summer favorites and so much more so be sure to look out for that. And do not worry because I will be posting food recipes again it is just recently that is all I have been posting about and I wanted to mix it up a little.
Looking for mouth-watering fruit recipes, then keep reading.
Bagel Fruit Pizza
- 1 8 oz block of cream cheese softened
- 2 tablespoon of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 4 Thomas’ Heart Grains Whole Wheat Bagels
- Sliced strawberries
- Sliced kiwi fruit
- Grapes cut in half
- Fresh blueberries
- 1 container of mandarin oranges
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, ricotta cheese, lemon zest, vanilla extract and sugar.
Spread lemon cream cheese mixture on bagel halves.
Arrange fruit on top of cream cheese mixture.
I found this recipe on number-2-pencil.com
Cinnamon Sugar Grilled Peaches
- 1/4 cup 1/2 stick salted butter, at room temperature
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 ripe yellow-flesh peaches, halved and pitted
- vegetable oil
In a small bowl, whip the butter with a spatula until smooth. Add the sugar and cinnamon and mix well.
Get your grill going on medium-high heat.
Lightly baste the peaches with the oil and place face-down on the grill. Cook until the tops are slightly softened when you touch them. There’s no need to move them or check them, just wait until those tops are slightly soft!
Remove the peaches from the grill and top with the cinnamon butter.
I found this recipe on highheelsandgrills.com
Easy Blueberry Peach Tart with Vanilla Glaze
- 1 sheet of puffed pastry, thawed for 20 minutes
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 3 large peaches, peeled, pitted, and thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- For the Vanilla Glaze:
- 1 cup of confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of milk OR heavy cream, more if needed to achieve desired consistency
- Remove 1 sheet of puffed pastry from the freeze; thaw for 15-20 minutes at room temperature, or until it can easily be unfolded without cracking.
- Preheat oven to 400°(F). Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the egg and water; beat until well combined; set aside.
- Thinly slice peaches and place them in a large mixing bowl. Add in the sugar, salt, cinnamon, and cornstarch; toss well ensuring all peaches and are coated in the cinnamon sugar mix; set aside.
- Gently unfold the puffed pastry. If it does crack, gently press the tears back together and mend with slightly wet fingers.
- Place puffed pastry on prepared baking sheet.
- Layer the peaches evenly (and very tightly) on the puffed pastry, making 3 tidy rows, leaving a 1″ border around the pastry. Sprinkle the blueberries on top.
- Lightly brush exposed pastry crust with egg wash.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes, rotating once during baking, or until the crust is puffed up and golden brown and the peaches are tender.
- While the tart bakes, make the vanilla glaze!
- In a small bowl combine the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla, and cream; whisk until smooth, adding more cream as needed to reach desired consistency. Drizzle over the tart right before serving.
- Serve warm with vanilla glaze and maybe even a scoop of ice cream!?
I found this recipe on bakerbynature
- 1 fresh pineapple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 15 oz can of Mandarin oranges in light syrup
- 2 bananas
- 1 box of Jell-O sugar-free instant pudding
- Do not drain the oranges. Cut the pineapple and bananas into chunks. Combine the fruit in a large bowl. Sprinkle the dry pudding mix (do NOT add milk) over the top of the fruit. Mix well. Refrigerate, covered for at least one hour. Serving size is one cup.
I found this recipe on simplystacie.net
Southern Strawberry Sweet Tea
- 3 Cups water in pot
- 6 Tea Bags
- 1 Cup sugar
- 7 Cups of water in a pitcher
- 1 Lemon juiced
- 1/2 Lime juiced
- 1 basket of fresh Strawberries
- Bring the 3 Cups of water to a boil
- Add the 6 tea bags
- On low, allow to simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove tea bags
- While tea is still hot, add the 1 C of sugar. mix well
- Hull and chop strawberries
- Place the strawberries into a food processor or blender
- Puree the strawberries for 45 seconds
- Grab your pitcher with the 7 Cups of water, pour your tea and sugar mixture and blend well
- Pour the strawberry puree into your tea
- Add the juice from the lemon and lime
- Stir well
- Taste for desired sweetness-If necessary add more sugar
- Stir until thoroughly mixed
- Serve over ice.
I found this recipe on myincrediblerecipes.com
Thank you so much for reading today’s post. To read about more fruit recipes go to my cousins blog delightfuldiys.com or depending on what device you are viewing my blog on (I-phone, computer, tablet…) you will be able to see a tab labeled “my cousins blog” and there is a link to go to his blog. If you are viewing this post on a computer this tab will appear on the side of my blog towards the top, same with Tablet but with an iPhone this tab will be at the every bottom of my site.
I hope you enjoyed todays post and I will see you Friday at 8 am for my next one. If you are new to my blog click the “about me” tab at the top of my page to read all about me and my uploading schedule. Click the categories tab for a drop down of all the categories my posts go into and it is an easier way for you to find a specific post. Lastly, my most popular post is linked at the top of the page for easy access “Crazy burger recipes”. If you have any questions leave a comment below and I will respond. And be sure to follow my blog because I have so many more awesome posts coming up and some big announcement’s as well. Tootles
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!