I hope everyone had a great weekend and got some good pumpkin carving in 🙂 I know I did 🙂 I used one of the Crazy Awesome Pumpkin carving faces that I shared on my blog and the pumpkin turned out awesome! I am super-duper excited for Halloween, and funny story. I thought Halloween was on Thursday, turns out it’s on Wednesday, so that made me very happy 🙂 If you have not yet checked out my Halloween posts you are missing out! I have shared so many spook-tactic Halloween posts this year! It has been so much funny blogging about Halloween and I am sad to say that today was my last Halloween post. Thank you so much for all the positivie feedback on my posts and I cannot wait to start sharing my Winter/ Christmas ones! And make sure you read Friday’s post because I am announcing my very exciting news!
Enjoy todays post and I hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!
Easy & quick Halloween recipes
Quick DIY Halloween costumes
DIY Lady bug costume
IMAGE found on diy joy.com
- To make this take a red dress, preferably long sleeves because it can get cold at night.
- Then cut out black circles with black fabric or construction paper (if that is the only thing you have on hand)
- Glue then on, or tape then if you don’t want to ruin the red dress
- To make the antenas take a plain red headband, wrap black pipcleaners around it once and glue black pom poms on the tip.
- Pair with a pair of black tights and sneakers!
Rosie the Riviter
IMAGE found on diy joy.com
- All you need for this costume is a pair of medium shade (but light or dark will also work) denim overalls, or you can use a pair of jeans and a denim flannel
- Pair with a brown belt, red poka-dot bandana or a red bandana if that is all you have.
- For shoes wear sneakers or workers boots
- Makeup: red lipstick and light brown eyeshadow
DIY Dalmation costume
IMAGE found on i.pinimg.com
- Use a oversized white tee-shirt and cut out different sized black circles in black fabric or contruction paper if need be.
- You can add a black long-sleeve shirt under the white shirt for warmth and/or style
- To make ears take white felt and cut an ear shape (refer to picture for more instrctions) and add more of the different sized black circles.
- Attach both ears to a black headband (or any colored headband if that is all you have)
- For the red color, take red fabric (cut out a long rectagle from fabric) or red ribbon and tie it around your neck.
- To finish the ensemble pair with black pants.
- optional: (add a white tail with a black tip)
Quick Halloween decor
To find some quick & cheap Halloween decor you can go to the Dollar Store. You can buy some small pumpkins there or some garland, all for $1.00.
Thank you so much for reading todays post! Friday I am announcing my exciting news so make sure you are reading my blog post on Friday so you do not miss out! I hope everyone has a safe and Happy Halloween!0