Quick and Easy Pumpkin Mousse
2 h 45 min 10 servingsPrep- 10 min 5 m – Cook Ready In –
- Melt the butter in a large skillet. Stir in the marshmallows, milk, and pumpkin. Stir frequently until melted and smooth. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine 1/3 cup confectioners’ sugar and 1 cup heavy cream in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat until stiff peaks form. Fold whipped cream into cooled pumpkin mixture. Pour mousse into ramekins or chocolate shells. Cover and refrigerate until firm, about 2 hours.
Cream Corn Like No Other
- 1 cup whole milk
- In a skillet over medium heat, combine the corn, cream, salt, sugar, pepper and butter. Whisk together the milk and flour, and stir into the corn mixture. Cook stirring over medium heat until the mixture is thickened, and corn is cooked through. Remove from heat, and stir in the Parmesan cheese until melted. Serve hot.
- In a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat, dissolve the sugar in the orange juice. Stir in the cranberries and cook until the cranberries start to pop (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat and place sauce in a bowl. Cranberry sauce will thicken as it cools
Simple Roasted Butternut Squash
- 1 butternut squash – peeled, seeded, and cut into 1-inch cubes
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Toss butternut squash with olive oil and garlic in a large bowl. Season with salt and black pepper. Arrange coated squash on a baking sheet.
- Roast in the preheated oven until squash is tender and lightly browned, 25 to 30 min
Brussels Sprout Slaw
- Whisk olive oil, vinegar, honey, garlic, and mustard together in a bowl until dressing is smooth.
- Combine Brussels sprouts, dried cherries, almonds, and Parmesan cheese together in a bowl; add dressing and toss to coat. For best flavor, refrigerate for several hours before serving.
I found these recipes on All recipes.com
Thank you so much for reading today’s post! Also thank you for all the likes and comments on my Thanksgiving posts. It has been so much fun blogging for Thanksgiving and I am sad to say that today was my last Thanksgiving post! But……. Christmas time is starting so my Christmas posts will begin along with Blogmas.
Have a fun and safe Holiday.