WOW! I cannot believe Saint Patricks day is almost upon us. March is flying by and next thing you know it will be Easter, then Summer! Is it just me or do the warm months seem to go by faster than the teeth chattering cold ones. These past few weeks we have been getting slammed with tons and tons of snow, the fun white fluffy snow at least. But, this will not deter me decorating for Saint Patricks day and Early spring.
Are you in need of some fun and colorful Saint Patrick’s day decor to show your Irish Heritage? Then you are in the right place. Keep on reading to find decorative DIY decor ideas.
Newest blog updates
My blog has recently undergone some much-needed changes and I am very excited to now share them with you.
- I have changed my theme and how my blog is set up.
- The fonts at the top of my blog are now specially designed.
- I have added a new newsletter to my site, if you sign up for it then once a month you will receive an email with updates taking place on my blog, upcoming posts, upcoming giveaways and any thing else I want to share.
- Joining the DIY Lifestyle fam in now easier than ever! As soon as someone with a wordpress account sees my blog or blog posts a button pops up so they can follow via wordpress. In addition non wordpress users can still follow my blog via email. I have two spot on my blog where you can follow my blog via email. 1. On the side, and 2. down at the bottom.
- I have also added new widgets to my site to help improve my sites performance and functionability. At the bottom of my blog you will find a list of my blogs 10 most recent posts along with a list of my month by month blog posts going back to the start of my site. This way if you want to view all of March 2017’s posts all you have to do is click that month & year and it will bring you right to them all.
- Lastly, I have added many new topics to my blog. If you go to the “menu” tab at the top of my blog if your viewing this post via phone. If you are viewing this post via computer then go to the top and you will see topics. When you click on topics or put your mouse over it a list of all the categories my blog offers will drop down. The new category on my blog is decor. The new subcategories are, recipes which is now broken up into gluten free, vegan, healthy, paleo, and diabetic friendly. The same goes for decor – summer, winter spirng, fall. Fashion- summer, winter, spirng, fall. Traveling- inside the U.S, and outside the U.S. I added these new tabs so if you are looking for the gluten-free recipes I shared on my blog then you can easily find them and any other specific posts. If you want to see all the new categories on my blog then you can go check them out by scrcolling to the top of my blog.
- Over the course of the next few weeks I will be adding new things here and there but for right now these are the major changes!
I hope you all like them and if you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding this then feel free to reach me.
Paper Strip Shamrocks from Sugar Bee Crafts
DIY Easy Paper Clover Ornament from Useful DIY
Irish Coffee Mugs from it all started with paint
Paper Shamrocks and Gold Coin Garland from Hoosier Homemade
No Sew Shamrock Table Runner from Ribbons and Glue
Mason Jar St. Patrick’s Day Decor Ideas
Lucky Mason Jar Luminaries from Mom 4 Real
St Patrick’s Day Rustic Centerpiece (source unknown)
mason jars + white & green craft paint + sandpaper + burlap ribbon + letter stencils + faux flowers
Shamrock Wreath from Crafts for All Seasons
I found these decor ideas on prudent penny pincher visit their site for more ideas!
I found these DIY Decor ideas on hgtv.com visit their site for more ideas!
I found this list of DIY Decor decorations on diyjoy.com visit their site for more ideas.
Thank you so much for reading today’s post, if you have any questions leave them below or reach me using the “contact” tab located at the top of my blog. Also, if you want me to post something specific reach me using the same methods mentioned above.
Want to be featured on my blog?
Tag me in your instagram photo or video of you recreating a recipe, hack, or decor idea I shared on my blog. My blogs instagram diy.lifestyle.co
Want more of DIY Lifestyle?
Join my newsletter which will be delivered to your inbox monthly. All you have to do is visit my blog diylifestyle.co and enter your email in the pop up that appears. When you do this you will receive an email monthly with updates taking place on my blog, news regarding my blog, and upcoming posts and giveaways I will be hosting.
Have a great day 🙂
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!