Happy Monday everyone!
What is a better way to start off the week than with a raw vegan recipe for you to try out! ♥
Recently I have fallen in-love with all things raw vegan & organic. I have started buying organic clothing and carefully watching what utensils I am using, unnatural products found in my household, and of course food. Since food is the main part of our lives and without it, well, you know, you want to be sure that you are fueling your body with the right nutrients. Avoiding processed sugar is a great starting place. Then, once you become more comfortable with the lifestyle try adding and subtracting different ingredients. Eating the right foods are such vital tasks that many people neglect. Whether it is because of their job or because for some it is hard to come home after a long night and prepare a 30 min + meal; this is why I adore these raw vegan recipes! They require such a little amount of time to whip up and use minimal equipment. All you really need is a blender and some sort of mixing bowl + spoon. In addition, they taste great and are packed with tons of nutrients! YES! If you are thinking about trying more raw vegan recipes then check out my “raw vegan” tab located under “recipes”. It’s only one click away and only one click from a healthier life. Go do it!
Raw vegan date balls
- 10 pitted dates
- 1/4 cup peeled raw almond slivers (you may need to add more if your blended dough is too sticky)
- 1 tsp almond extract
- 1 tbsp – 2 tbsp cinnamon (I like a lot of cinnamon so I use more, if you don’t then use less)
- dash of salt
- slightly less than 1/4 cup of coconut flakes
- blender – I use the NutriBullet
- Take out your blender, I use my NutriBullet, start by adding in 10 dates to the blender container, 1/4 cup of almond slivers, 1 tsp of almond extract, 1 tbsp – 2 tbsp of cinnamon, dash of salt, and slightly less than 1/4 cup of coconut flakes.
- Blend until everything is combined and sticky dough forms.
- Sometimes depending on the size of your dates the dough can be too sticky so if this is the case add a little more of the almond slivers until the dough is sticky but workable.
- Once everything is combined take dough and start working it into little balls – mine are about as big as a large spoon. Repeat with rest of the dough.
- Place in the fridge overnight or for 3 hours before indulging in this non-guilty and very healthy treat.
- You can keep these up to 3 days refrigerated but make sure to cover them if you plan to keep them for more than 1 day in the fridge.
This is my own recipe and pictures, so I ask if you use them on your website to please credit my blog. Thank you.
Thank you so much for reading today’s blog post. If you have any questions feel free to reach me by leaving a comment below or by reaching out to me using the “contact” tab located at the top of my blog. Also, if you have any specific posts you want me to blog about reach me using the same methods mentioned above.
I also want to welcome any new readers or followers to my blog. Thank you so much for visiting my page and joining the DIY Lifestyle family! If you want to read more about me and my blog click the “about me” tab at the top of my blog.
Want to be featured on my blog?
Tag me in your instagram photo or video of you recreating a recipe, hack or decor idea I shared on my blog. My blogs instagram: diy.lifestyle.co
Want more of DIY Lifestyle? Join my newsletter!
Visit my blog DIY Lifestyle and enter your email in the pop-up that appears. By doing this you are agreeing to receive monthly emails from me with updates taking place on my blog, news regarding my blog, upcoming posts, and any giveaways I may be hosting.
Have a great day!
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!