A few weeks ago I went to NYC and as I was walking down the street I noticed a farmers market happening on the other side. Me being the curious person that I am decided to stop and take a look around. Those who have ever been to a NYC market know what you will find. Various foods, fresh vegetables, beautiful flowers, and sometimes even handmade gifts/trinkets. Yes, I did buy some small chains but in addition I bought one of the most delicious wraps I’ve ever tasted! It had the perfect amount of spice combined with the perfect amount of sweetness. I can guarantee you that by the time I walked over to the next block, the wrap was gone 🙂 The next day I woke up and wanted to eat another one, since I knew the market was no longer open I took out my note-pad and tried to remember all the different vegetables I tasted, the sauces, spices……. and finally came up with the recipe. When I took the first bite I immediately felt transported back to NYC! The best part about this is that any time I am craving a Vietnamese roll, all I need to do is make this recipe 🙂
Raw vegan Vietnamese Spring rolls
- 4 Spring roll wraps, my favorites are the blue dragon
- 1 large carrot cut into skinny carrot slivers
- 1/2 cup Corn kernels
- 1/2 cup Chopped lettuce leaves
- 1 bell pepper cut into slices
- 1 cucumber cut into skinny slivers
- 1/2 cup Tofu
- Follow the directions on how to prepare the rice paper rolls on the back of the package you bought.
- Cut up all of the ingredients as I mentioned in the ingredients section.
- Once your rice paper is ready add all the ingredients to it and fold the paper so it forms a spring roll shape. (Refer to picture)
- For dipping sauce I love Braggs sesame & ginger salad dressing or spicy chili dipping sauce from Trader Joes (shown in picture).
Thanks for reading today’s post. If you have any questions feel free to reach me either by leaving a comment below or via my ‘contact’ tab.
Want to be featured on my blog?
Tag me in your instagram photo or video of you recreating a recipe, hack or decor idea I shared on my blog. My blogs instagram: theresahealeyy
Have a great day!
If you use any of my content from this post on your website please credit my blog.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!