After months of cold dark weather it feels so nice to finally feel the suns warm rays upon us. With this warm weather also comes parties, beach gatherings, picnics, or grilling get togethers; whatever your event it’s always nice to have a delicious dish to make. But what if you’re gluten free? Or don’t consume dairy? The daunting thoughts of all the work you’re going to have to put into preparing dairy and gluten free dishes can be reason enough to not want to make them. BUT NO need to stress because I’ve made it super easy for you!
This dish is the perfect food to bring to any summer picnic. It’s light, tasty, and most importantly gluten & dairy free as well as vegan!
Looking for the perfect potato salad to bring/make for a picnic? Then try out my recipe that I guarantee will have you coming back for seconds.
- 5 medium russet potatoes
- 1 stalk celery chopped
- 1 large carrot shredded (Trader Joe’s brand are the best)
- 1/2 cup yellow onion chopped
- 1 3/4 cup Trader Joe’s organic mayo (naturally dairy free) – or your favorite vegan/ dairy free mayo
- 1/2 cup yellow mustard (my favorite is from Trader Joe’s)
- 4 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Peel then boil the potatoes until soft
- Mash half of them and cut the other half into slices.
- Combine all the rest of the ingredients in a bowl, and stir until everything is well incorporated
- Add the potatoes and stir to combine everything
Thanks for reading today’s post and checking out my blog. Next blog post → Friday!
Want to be featured on my blog?
Tag me in your instagram photo or video of you recreating a recipe, hack or decor idea I shared on my blog. My blogs instagram: theresahealeyy
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎!
If you use any of the content from this post on your website please credit my blog.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!