Looking for easy ways to fit exercise into your hectic life? Or just looking for general not time consuming workouts? Then I’ve got you covered. Since I too understand the reality of a hectic life, I sat down and compiled a list of easy ways to fit exercise into a crazy time schedule; and to my surprise my list just kept getting longer and longer. I never realized all the easy ways to make it work!
The best part about these helpful tips: You will be able to fit these right into your day without even having to leave your house or workplace.
While these exercises are no match for a killer gym session they are perfect for those days when you have no time to add anything more to your schedule. Simply implement a few of these tips into your life and you are on your way! 🙂
1. Park the car a good distance away from the entrance of a store so you have to walk or light jog if possible.
2. Always take the stairs.
3. Instead of sitting at your desk in a chair all day, try sitting on an exercise ball instead. It will engage your core and you’ll burn more calories.
4. No time for working out because you’re stuck at a desk all day? Stand instead of sit for a few minutes during the day.
5. While you are watching tv, waiting for your dinner to heat up or brushing your teeth, do a few squats, ab crunches, push-ups or jumping jacks. Shoot for 3 sets of 10-20 reps each time.
6. Instead of taking a taxi to your destination walk instead (as long as it’s a reasonable distance).
7. Skip the soda or sugary drink with your meal and opt for water instead.
8. If your main meal comes with a side of fries or other fried food ask for a side of salad instead.
9. Going out to eat? Order hard boiled eggs instead of fried sides. Load up on veggies in your omelette, order fruit or see if they have a healthy section to their menu. Most place do nowadays because of all the different food lifestyles people live.
10. Skip adding sugary sweeteners to your coffee and instead use natural or no sugar sweeteners. Dunkin donuts french vanilla flavor shot (sugar free) is the perfect flavoring to my coffee, they also have other flavors like expresso, hazelnut, raspberry……
11. Try meal prepping during the weekends so when you’re about to reach for fried/ unhealthy foods you won’t need to because healthy food is already prepped.
This week I was on vacation so that means Monday’s post is a travel diary! If you want to read about where I went and my adventures then be sure to check out my blog Monday morning at 7 am for all the deets! 🙂
You don’t need much to start your way to a healthier and more active life. If you try out some of these tips then tag @theresahealeyy in your Instagram video of you working out for a chance to be featured on my blog!
Thanks for reading today’s post and checking out my blog. Next blog post → Monday!
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎!
If you use any of the content from this post on your website please credit my blog.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?