Labor day is just around the corner and what better way to send off the summer than with a delicious recipe to make for the day! Surprise the family with your amazing cooking skills by making this yummy pasta dish. 🙂
This recipe is easy to make and will sit lovely at any family gathering. Pair it with my favorite potato salad and you’ll have yourself a killer combination.
Skip the cheese platter this year and instead make this scrumptious bowl that will be gone in seconds.
Total time: 25 min
- 1 cup celery- chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper- chopped
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 2 cups mayonnaise (use vegenaise for vegan version)
- 1 box of gluten free macaroni pasta – my favorite is Barillas
- 2 tbsp sugar
- Boil the water for the pasta, cook until done, then drain water
- Let pasta cool then transfer to a bowl and add chopped celery, chopped green pepper and shredded carrots. Mix.
- Then add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and sugar. Stir until all the ingredients are incorporated fully
- ENJOY 🙂
Leftovers? No problem. Store them in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
If you recreate this recipe or any of my other ones be sure to tag @theresahealeyy in your instagram story or photo of your creation to be shouted out on my blog!
Thanks for reading today’s post and checking out my blog. Next blog post → Friday!
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶 𝑔𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉 𝒹𝒶𝓎!
If you use any of the content from this post on your website please credit my blog. This is my own recipe and pictures.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!