2020 is in full effect and one of the most popular resolutions is to be healthier. So, to help you with your new adventure I wanted to share the 12 must-have ingredients to stock your paleo pantry full of to make the first step to your healthier lifestyle.
Eating paleo is my favorite lifestyle. I do allow myself to eat soft cheeses and sugar once in a while but I do make a conscious effort to stay away from them 80% of the time. So, for the past few years, I’ve been bettering and immersing myself in the world of nutrition to gain knowledge that will help me be healthier and understand my digestive issues. After years of dealing with terrible stomach problems, numerous doctor visits, I finally decided to take matters into my own hands and do some research to find what would work for me. And that is how I landed on the paleo diet.
Below find 14 must-have ingredients that you’re going to want to fill your pantry with if you’re embarking on the paleo lifestyle!
- 100% grass-fed organic ground beef
- Cauliflower – The best-roasted cauliflower recipe ever!
- Coconut milk – perfect for drinking, using in baking, and adding to oatmeal
- Coconut oil – #1 essential for baking
- Greens – spinach, kale, lettuce, cabbage, are all very healthy greens which are great to incorporate into your diet. Saute or stop on your burger 🙂
- Fruit, fruit, and more fruit – the perfect snack to curb your sugar cravings and keep you feeling satisfied. Blueberries and bananas are my favorites
- Salmon or your favorite fish
- Almond butter – the paleo alternative to peanut butter. Perfect for adding to bananas, apples, cookies, or taking a spoonful of as a snack 🙂
- Quinoa – perfect for adding sustenance to a meal or use to make your paleo granola
- Almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca & arrowroot flour – #1 paleo baking flour
- Salsa – organic salsa is always good to have on hand so you can easily whip up dishes or use to snack on with chips
- Nuts – a variety of packs so you can snack on or add to salads, pasta’s, or oatmeal. Just make sure they are raw and unsalted.
- Paleo chocolate- Hu Kitchen makes the best! It’s the perfect treat to curb your chocolate cravings.
- Shredded Coconut- use in baking, to top dishes, or to make your paleo coconut cream!
Thanks for stopping by my blog this Monday. 🙂
Shop my Etsy- WithLoveFromTtoYou
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?