Long time no talk friends! I will be brief seeing as you’re here to read my favorite gluten-free foods. Thank you all for your patience as I took a few months off of regular blogging to organize my hectic schedule and figure out a plan that works. I am happy to share that I am returning to regular blogging this week. I will be changing my blogging schedule to Monday, Wednesday, Saturday at 7 a.m and am very happy with this change. Also, I have two new partnerships with Orgain and WordPress. You can read more about this at the end of this post. Okay, now let’s get into why you clicked on this post!
As many know, I have been gluten-free for many years now and will continue on this lifestyle probably forever! Unless I suddenly become not allergic to it anymore. 🙂 Since I have been on this path for many years, I have had the opportunity to try hundreds of gluten-free foods to decide what’s hot and what’s not! For anyone who is newly embarking on this lifestyle or for my seasoned no-gluten friends, I wanted to compile an extensive list of all my favorite foods that deserve their own podium! These foods have been tried and tested by me and I am a very hard critic so I think you will be pleased with this delicious list I am sharing with you.
*Some of these products are affiliate links so if you shop from them I will earn a small percentage of the sale. I will indicate these products with a clear announcement next to them*
*Every item on this list is gluten-free*
- Beanitos (Healthy Vegan bean tortilla style chips)
- Canyon bakehouse gluten-free breads – (Also dairy, soy & nut-free)- favs are the cinnamon raisin loaf
- Quaker oats gluten-free 1 minute oats
- Kind oats and honey clusters gluten-free granola (No GMO’s)
- Rw Garcia organic crackers – favs are lentil+ turmeric chips
- Pamela chocolate chip cookies – favs are chocolate chip ones but you can’t go wrong with any of their products. There pancake mix is also 10/10
- Gluten-free Annie’s macaroni
- Enjoy life soft baked double chocolate chip cookies – Amazing brand. *Free from wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, dairy, casein, soy, egg, sesame, sulfites, lupin, mustard, fish, shellfish, crustaceans*
- Tate’s gluten-free chocolate chip cookies– Oatmeal Raisin is also 10/10
- Against the grain Gourmet pizza – hands down the best pizza I have found!
- Katz powdered donuts – but you really can’t go wrong with any of their 5 star review products (df, nut-free, soy-free) #1 favorite donut brand of mine
- Emmy’s super food bites (Vegan, organic, gf, df, super foods)
- CrunchMaster multi-grain crackers (Peanut-free, no artificial ANYTHING!)
- Bob’s red mills granola (gf, df) All of their products are wonderful
- Udis – I can’t pick just one favorite from them because there are too many. But, to narrow it down a tad. I 10/10 recommend their muffins, pizza, and bread. (Some products are dairy-free, soy-free, and egg-free)
- Cauliflower pretzels (Vegan)
- Picky bars – I have tried all of their products and every one is a winner. So I suggest if you’re looking to get a sample of everything they offer to purchase the into-buddle (linked). (df, vegan, soy-free)
- Go macro bars – another favorite brand, everything they make is a 10/10. No joke, I have tried everyone of their bars and each one is AMAZING! ( Nut-free, Organic, Vegan, Kosher, Non GMO, soy-free, df)
- Orgain protein powder and protein bars *AFFILIATE LINK* You can use my code RUNNINGWITHT for 30% off your first purchase and then after that use my special link (linked). I will earn a small percentage off the sale. Thank you for everyone who supports me 🙂 – my favorite flavors are the chocolate meal replacement protein and the chocolate chip cookie dough bars 🙂
- Vans blueberry waffles – YUMMY! Add some butter and I am smiling from ear to ear. All of their products are delicious and allergy friendly. (Egg-free, nut-free, df, corn-free, no artificial flavors), especially their crackers and pancakes! WOW!
Have you tried any of these items from this list? Should I add any?
I hope you all enjoyed today’s post and that you are all safe during these terrible times. I am so happy to be back to blogging and I am excited to be sharing tons of new content with you that I have wanted to for months now!
I hope you all have a wonderful week and stay safe!
My NEW PARTNERSHIPS!
Buy from Orgain protein and use my special code RUNNINGWITHT for 30% off your first purchase. Then after that use my special link here and I earn a small percentage from your purchase.
Create a your dream WordPress site here and I will earn a small percentage of the sale from your purchase.
Shop my Etsy- http://www.etsy.com/shop/WithLoveFromTtoYou
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?