It’s the sad reality that most of us will be spending this Easter either in self-isolation or Quarantine. No family parties, the annual Easter egg hunt or bake-off. But, just because this is our reality for the next few weeks doesn’t mean we can’t make this years Easter enjoyable and memorable 🙂
Since most of us are not able to leave our homes/ don’t want to. I compiled a list of minimal material Easter DIYs that you can make either alone or with your family. You can even face time with your friends and loved ones to craft together!
These materials will most likely be found around your home so no unnecessary trips out.
Looking for more fun things to do during self-isolation or quarantine? Check out my latest blog post 20 fun things to do during self isolation or quarantine.
Bunny Napkin – Source not found.
Dyed Deviled Easter Eggs
- Gluten-free chocolate raspberry and brownie cake with espresso buttercream
- I ran a half marathon! – running journey month 5
- 21 perfect DIY Mother’s day presents
- 20 fun things to do in self-isolation or quarantine- part 2
- The ultimate gluten-free baked brie with toasted almonds and cranberries
Thank you for reading today’s post, I hope you enjoyed it! 🙂
Stay safe everyone and happy crafting!
Etsy Shop: With Love From T to You
Orgain Protein: Use code RUNNINGWITHT for 30% off your first purchase. Shop HERE!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?