Daily dose of DIY Lifestyle
Hey there! It’s DIY Lifestyle and I am here to welcome you to the newest page of my blog. This includes news about my blog, some fun & interactive links you can click on, and upcoming posts on my blog.
Fun facts of the week!
- A flea can jump up to 200 times its own height. That is the equivalent of a human jumping the Empire State Building.
- A ball of glass will bounce higher than a ball of rubber.
- Saturn’s density is low enough that the planet would float in water.
- 68% of the universe is dark energy, and 27% is dark matter; both are invisible, even with our powerful telescopes. This means we have only seen 5% of the universe from earth.
- The founders of Google were willing to sell Google for $1 million to Excite in 1999, but Excite turned them down. Google is now worth $527 Billion.
For more cool hacks visit livin3.com
Helpful Spring Cleaning hacks!
USE NORWEX CLOTHS FOR STREAK-FREE CLEANING
Norwex cleaning rags last a VERY long time – and they are antibacterial without the use of any cleaners. That means even when you clean with just water (or even a dry cloth), you’re cleaning just as well as when you use cleaners that are created specifically to get rid of bacteria. These rags get rid of any kind of grime, dirt, and grease with JUST water, so I don’t have to worry about using cleaners around our house.
More hacks like this can be found on deliberately here.
- Sign up for my newsletter to receive monthly emails which include updates on my blog, giveaways I am hosting and upcoming posts.
- Want to be featured on my blog, then tag me in your photo on instagram of you recreating a recipe, a hack, or a decor idea I shared on my blog! Instagram: diy.lifestyle.co
- Enjoy the newest page on my blog, “reviews” where you will find reviews of products recommended to me and my opinion on products I use.
- I have also changed the set up of my topics. I have a specific tab for “Holiday’s” so when you go to click on it a drop down of Holiday’s will appear. Ex: Saint Patrick’s day, Valentine’s day, Easter, 4th of July, and so many more.
- Check out the Spring tab located at the top of my blog so you can easily view all of my Spring posts.
- Check out the Easter tab located next to the Spring tab so you can easily view all of my Easter posts.
Recipe of the week
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate this post!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!