Daily dose of DIY Lifestyle
Hey there! Welcome to my news page. Here you will find news about my blog, fun & interactive links to click on, and a shout out to my favorite blog find of the week.
Living in Fishkill NY? Go check out my handmade polymer clay earrings at
New Creations Gift Shop 1042 Main Street Fishkill NY. Click here for more info.
A little sneak peak of my display
Favorite blog find:
Through my travels on the internet I came across this simply fabulous blog. I’ve been following her for some time now and wanted to share her page with you. Poppy Deyes
My 4th of July tab is up so you will easily be able to locate all of your picnic needs right here on my blog!
Want to be featured on my blog? Tag @theresahealeyy in your Instagram photo/video of you recreating a recipe, hack, or decor idea I shared on my blog.
Fun facts of the week!
- A sneeze travels about 100 miles per hour.
- Earth has traveled more than 5,000 miles in the past 5 minutes.
- It would take a sloth one month to travel one mile.
- 10% of the World’s population is left handed.
- A broken clock is right two times every day.
- According to Amazon, the most highlighted books on Kindle are the Bible, the Steve Jobs biography, and The Hunger Games.
For more cool hacks visit livin3.com